- Genuinely off-the-beaten-track
- Scheduled group & tailormade tours
- Small groups (up to 12 travellers)
- Intimate knowledge of destinations
- 100% carbon-neutral tours
- Fully ATOL bonded
"Travel The Unknown are always at the forefront of authentic and pioneering travel."
Lyn Hughes, editor & founder of Wanderlust Magazineread more testimonials >>
Our Southern Colombia tour featured in Wanderlust Magazine
As well as working with local guides, local service providers and the best local ground handlers we at Travel The Unknown strive to ensure that the benefits of tourism reach as widely as possible into the local communities where we run tours.
This means working with and supporting innovative local organizations that seek to improve the lot of disadvantaged groups through education, conservation, micro-finance schemes and responsible tourism initiatives. We carefully vet and monitor our chosen partners and we are proud of the work we do together.
We also strive to ensure that our tours are carbon-neutral by offsetting emissions generated by flights and ground transportation.
- Why Travel The Unknown?
- Why should I travel with Travel The Unknown?
- What makes Travel The Unknown different?
- Couldn't I do this on my own?
- Booking and Payment
- How far in advance do I need to book my trip?
- When do I need to make payment?
- What if I need to cancel or transfer my booking?
- How can I pay for my trip?